9 lipca 2014

KDS - El Color de Julio 2014

Aaaand I'm here again! :) Hello! :) It is so fun when I can show you my works in such short time. I have for You my work with July colors for Kits de Somni! Colors wasn't so typical for summer and I was thinking about using my PL cards for doing LO (I was inspired by Olennka and her PL album), so.. here are colors:


and here is my work:

Please check all works from KDS Girls, the are stunning! 

I used: Studio Calico vellum stickers, rub ons / Chick tags rub ons /  Twine + ink puffy stickers /  MME cut&paste buttons / DeerMe kits stickers / Amy Tangerine remarks / Dear Lizzy rub ons / white ink, red paint, white marker & more..
Huuugs! Ewa

4 komentarze:

  1. fenomenalna strona w takiej pięknej kolorystyce ! i genialne zdjęcie ! totalnie pozytywnie !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. to jest LO, prawda? :D no fantastyczne!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. super pomysł na takie wykorzystanie kart !

    te czerwone akcenty-cudne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń